Charity of the Year
This is an easy and great way to get your organisation involved with the appeal.
Our charity of the year partnerships are built on relationships, support and collaboration.
Engage with your Employees through Fundraising Activities
Choosing us as your charity of the year can help you further engage with your employees.
You’ve probably already got lots of fabulous fundraising ideas and ways you can support us. Here are a few to get you started if you need a little inspiration:
- Take on a challenge event for us: sign up to our National 3 Peaks event or decide on your own challenge event
- Hold a quiz night: could be at a local pub, or a Friday afternoon in the office. You could even make it a bigger event and sell tables
- Hold an event on our behalf: could be a gala dinner or lunch event with speaker
- Office Sweepstake: the Grand National, Wimbledon, time of the first goal scored in a Cup match, even a TV show. Everyone loves a sweepstake. Charge an entry fee and blag/buy/ make a prize for the winner!
- Percentage of sale: donate a percentage of the sale of a specific item or a round up at the till / point of purchase
- Office bake sale: cakes ALWAYS go down well. Channel your inner Mary Berry, bake up some treats and sell them in work
- Fancy dress day: prize for the winner and the best dressed team. Could pick themes
- Hold a golf day!
- Auction of promises from your Senior Management Team: are you a good gardener, baker, cleaner? Sell your time and offer to do some odd jobs or cook a meal!
- Sports club affiliations: organise a match and charge an entry fee to raise funds. Or hold a half time donation drive
Volunteer at our events.
We also rely heavily on volunteers to deliver our services to families – so we’re always looking for support! Whether it’s helping at our events, making sure our Lending Library equipment is cleaned, packed and delivered or ensuring our new facility is ready on time and on budget, there are some amazing opportunities for your organisation to make a positive difference to our services and future by lending your time, skills and materials.
We’ll also work with you to ensure the relationship is delivering on your objectives and keep you up-to-date with regular communications about the difference your support is making.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to our team about Charity of the Year.