The Pop Up Activity Centre will have a capacity of 2,000 visits over the four weeks. It will be run by both professionals and volunteers. It will be open 10am-4pm Monday-Friday. Each day will have four sessions, a mix of disability specific sessions and open sessions for friends and families to join in as well.
As well as providing a service for our customers, the Pop Up Activity Centre will also act as a proof of concept, something essential for planning and understanding the challenges we face in the future with our main Gympanzees Activity Centre.
- £6 Entry (£3 Concession*)
- £35 Membership with unlimited access over the 4 weeks**
- All sessions will need to be booked in advance. Booking will open early June.
*Concessions – we want Gympanzees to be accessible for all children/young people to enjoy. If you receive the following means-tested benefits please select the concession rate on ticket tailor, and bring to the event your proof of support:
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income support
- NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate
- Please note we can not currently reimburse for travel costs.
**Membership numbers are limited and can only be purchased as part of the crowdfunding campaign.