As an Executive Assistant at Gympanzees, you will be responsible for supporting the CEO and COO within their roles.
You will be given the opportunity to work closely with management and leading stakeholders in this exciting charity to ensure every child and young person with a disability in and around Bristol has access to play, friendship and exercise and work towards building a world class permanent leisure facility in Bristol that will support them 364 days a year.
The Executive Assistant role has a number of key activities:
- To provide support to the CEO/COO in delivering Gympanzees’ overall strategic objectives.
- To provide administrative services including diary management, planning events, organising travel, correspondence and prioritising emails for the CEO/COO.
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To coordinate and prepare reports and documentation for the Board of Trustees meetings and other meetings with outside partners.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for meetings.
- To conduct research, analyse the results and produce reports on research
- To provide administrative support to the CEO/COO in implementing organisational projects and fundraising events.
- To provide administrative support to the CEO/COO in the leadership, management and HR for the organisation.
To do this job well you need to have:
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- Experience of providing secretarial and administrative support for Senior Executives
- The skill to work independently and to take initiative
- The ability to multi-task and be comfortable with changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly proficient computer skills and a confident technology user overall
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Be highly organised
- Ability to produce minutes of meetings and draft / edit written documents and correspondence independently
- Ability to retrieve information from relevant sources through research
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material
- The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs
Job Type: full time fixed term contract, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £24,000 pro rata
To apply, please send a short covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the role, along with your CV, to Fran garland COO, Gympanzees at email@example.com Closing date is 04/01/2021. Interviews will be held w/c 11th January 2021.