Move It My Way
From running or rowing, to dancing or bouncing, we want you to move it your way and help support Gympanzees.
Set yourself a challenge to complete in June – choose your activity, choose your distance and get moving!
Here are some ideas, which will depend on your own abilities, but do feel free come up with your own:
- Wheel backwards
- Chair pushups
- Up and down stairs
- Cruising around furniture
- Sit to stand to sits
- Sponsored danceathon
- Sponsored singathon/ makatonathon
- Walking, running with walking aid – frame/ sticks (choose your own distance each day)
- Sponsored trike ride
- Running/walking challenge (100m, 1000m, 5k -10k or maybe a half or full marathon)
- Daily 5k for a month (walk or run)
- Cycle challenge
- Head shave!
- A family challenge you can all take part in.
Email us a photo and tell us about your challenge to get your Move It My Way medal!
All funds raised will help provide support and equipment for children and young people with disabilities and their families to stay active at home.
Sign up costs £12 and you can sign up here.
Sign up closes 30th June.
If you would like to raise sponsorship and fundraise for your Move It My Way challenge, you can set up your just giving page here.