This is an amazing opportunity to get involved right at the start of the project and become a Business Champion with a gift of £10,000
Alongside the fantastic benefits below it will boost staff morale and engage your customers by showing your support for a fantastic South West based children’s charity.
Our world-class facility, designed by the children and families who will use it, will be the first of its kind in the UK and will bring everything under one roof for children and young people with disabilities and their families. It will include a host of activity rooms (such as sensory rooms, trampolines, music room and soft play), a specialist gym, accessible playgrounds, exercise suites, therapy rooms and a community café.
With a gift of £10,000, your business will help us make this vision a reality and be a part of this pioneering project from the very beginning!
Benefits of becoming a Business Champion include:
- Hard hat tour of the building site with CEO to see the physical progress of the build
- Dedicated Business Champion plaque in the finished facility and recognition on our website
- Invitation to the grand opening of our new home
- Use of our new facility for a staff event including use of the café and being able to try out the specialist equipment throughout
- Welcome and thank you post on our social channels and in our e-newsletter
- One relevant article per annum in our newsletter
- Opportunity for staff to volunteer at Gympanzees and take part in fundraising activities
- Brand presence at our Pop Up events
- Regular updates showing the impact of your support
- Use of Gympanzees logo on your website
- The opportunity to meet like-minded supporters at our annual Champion Event
- A framed Champions Member certification for display in your reception
Get in touch via the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re happy to discuss different ways of giving. Your donation can be paid monthly or fundraised by the team.