This is an amazing opportunity to get involved right at the start of the project and become a Business Champion.
Alongside the fantastic benefits below it will boost staff morale and engage your customers by showing your support for a fantastic South West based children’s charity.
- Dedicated Business Champion plaque in the finished leisure and exercise facility
- Use of our new facility for a staff event /social opportunity, including use of the café and being able to try out the specialist
- Invitation to the grand opening event of the new leisure and exercise facility
- Hard hat tour of the build site with our CEO
- Logo, link through to your website and short bio (max word count 30) on the Champions section of our website
- Welcome and thank you post on our social channels
- You will have the opportunity to be a keynote speaker at one of our networking events, to showcase the work you do – you can even host an event at your offices
- Annual Champion event invitation
- One relevant article per annum in our newsletter
- Annual social media post connected with your support
- Opportunity for staff to volunteer and fundraise
- Logo displayed at our Ball 2022
- 20% discount on a table of 10 at our Ball 2022
- Logo presence at our Pop Ups in a dedicated room
- Regular updates showing the impact of your support
- Use of Gympanzees logo on your website
- A framed Champions Member certification
for display in your reception.